These are the archives of the people I met in my approaches. I write many of my interactions out of order but make sure to archive them in chronological order.
My first 70 or so posts on this website were about Rejection Therapy. The only rule of Rejection Therapy is to offer someone a request. If they say no, you got rejected (and therefore succeeded in the game). If they say yes, then you also succeed. I consider Rejection Therapy the training wheels to get myself ready to meet 1000 people.
In the summer of 2011, I decided to change it to meeting people on the internet. Many of these people I met on Twitter. Slowly I branched it out into meeting people from other websites and in real life.
1. Jason Shen – May 2011
2. Sarah Peck – June 2011
3. Chris Barba – July 2011
4. Krista Stryker – July 2011
5. Lynn Fang (in Menlo Park) – July 2011
6. Peter J Lu (in Milpitas) – August 2011
7. My best friend, C – October 2011
8. Emilie – November 2011
9. Alexandra (and her cousin) – January 2012
10. Abigail (and her boyfriend) – January 2012
11. (Date #1, E) – January 2012
12. (Date #2, T)(in Berkeley) – February 2012
In March 2012, I did social skydiving. I talked to 77 different women for two weeks to push through my anxiety.
This page is in construction. Updated 2/23/13.