Think of this as a bucket list for social experiments.
1. Participate in the 30-day Rejection Therapy Challenge. My blog was solely about this experiment for 4 months and I ended up participating in it for over 70 days.
Here are some good rejection posts:
Day 7 (Drawing Up Fun)
Day 36 (Fruit Gushers Enables Gushing Out Risk) *handed out Fruit Gushers.
Day 47 (Never Settle for Anything Less than You Want; Become Exceptional) *one of the hardest rejections.
3. Social Skydiving. I used social skydiving to help my social skills and flirting skills. Past approaches 14-16 were the most impacting approaches during this experiment.
5. Act out Fabian‘s awesome suggestion(s) to me.
8. A post about OKCupid.
10. Couchsurf and/or Tripping.
11. Change. (We’ll get there.)
12. Pay for someone in front of me.
13. Pay for someone behind me.
14. Hand out free high fives for an hour.
15. Hand out 100 fliers in a day. An interesting experience where most people thanked me for personally handing out the flier to them.
Have any more experiments you want me to try?
E-mail me at theapproachmachine [at] gmail [dot] com
Or send me a tweet on Twitter.
Last updated: June 23 13